- Deionized Aqua
- Coconut Oil
1. Pull your hair away from your face with a headband or hair tie. This will keep your hair out of your face and enable you to wash your entire face, including your hairline.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dries the skin and can lead to tissue damage and broken capillaries.
3. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
4. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose.
5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed. Do not use cold water to rinse your face, because it's less effective at removing soap than warm water.
6. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub your skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.
The soap for sensitive skin. Oatmeal Soap is a very mild gentle soap. It is suitable for all skin types. With many skin loving ingredients, it is an excellent facial bar. Plus it is a great natural choice for those with ezcema, psoraisis and roscea. It is an amazing moisturizing soap for face and Body
We carefully picked the key ingredients of Skin Essentials Oatmeal Soap for its maximum skin benefits:
- Coconut Oil is used in many natural beauty products, and for good reason: It's naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It also contains excellent moisturizing properties.
- Glycerine is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.
- Milk. The lactic acid found in milk will gradually reduce skin's pigmentation, resulting in a lighter complexion.
- Oatmeal has rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and chemicals. Oats helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis. Owing to its healing, moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties, oatmeal is effective in soothing sunburn.