Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), , Organic Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile), , Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed Oil), , Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Fragrance.
1. You need to wash your skin with warm water to remove dirt and also open the pores of the skin. Opening the skin pores will facilitate easy and quick penetration of oils and nutrients into the skin.
2. After cleaning the skin, you need to exfoliate the area you are going to apply the skin whitening cream to. Exfoliating the skin helps to remove the dead and old cells leaving only the live cells behind. The exfoliation process can be made easy by rubbing exfoliating cream gently into the skin in circular motions, or you can also buy a glycolic acid chemical peeling lotion, to thoroughly remove the outer layer of skin, leaving behind the younger looking new skin cells.
Remember to take caution not to harm the sensitive areas such the eyes. You can use special facial creams on the sensitive areas which are milder, although you will want to try to get an even result all over the area you're applying the products to, which may be your whole body.
3. Once you have finished exfoliating the skin, rinse it with warm water and then dry it with a soft towel. Try not to rub the skin to avoid damaging the live cells. Patting the skin is recommended since it allows you to dry your skin effectively without damaging the live cells.
4. After drying your skin, you can now apply the cream. Use your fingertips to apply the cream on the skin, rub it gently in a circular motion until your skin becomes saturated. As I said, you may be using it all over your body, in which case you may need some help reaching parts of your back such as a brush, or you may just be applying to one area like the face or hands.
- Moisturize: deeply moisturizes layer by layer removing all signs of dryness
- Soothing: gently soothes irritated and sun exposed skin providing instant relief.
- Softening: light yet creamy texture leaves skin soft and smooth
- Anti-ageing: re-energizes ageing skin cells thereby improving skin texture and feel.
- Anti-pollutant: perfect oil balance prevents dirt, dust and pollution from making skin dull.
- Uv-protection: reduces oxidative stress created by sun exposure thereby reducing damage caused by uv rays.