- Deionized Aqua
- Coconut Oil
- Kojic Dipalmitate
1. Pull your hair away from your face with a headband or hair tie. This will keep your hair out of your face and enable you to wash your entire face, including your hairline.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dries the skin and can lead to tissue damage and broken capillaries.
3. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
4. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose.
5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed. Do not use cold water to rinse your face, because it's less effective at removing soap than warm water.
6. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub your skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.
We combined 3 powerful whitening ingredients in one soap. It consists of Glutathione, Arbutin and Kojic. Cleanse deeply embedded dirt; helps remove black/white heads. Gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Helps lighten skin pigmentation such as acne scars, age spots, underarms, inner thighs.
We carefully picked the key ingredients of Skin Essentials Triple White Soap for its maximum skin benefits:
- Coconut Oil is used in many natural beauty products, and for good reason: It's naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It also contains excellent moisturizing properties.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant. It reverses skin aging while helping the skin look brighter and smoother by slowing down the melanin production.
- Arbutin is a natural skin whitening agent. It works by slowly releasing hydroquinone through hydrolysis, which in turn blocks Tyrosinase activity and reduces the skin's melanin (pigmentation) production.
- Kojic. Aside from its antimicrobial properties, its main job is to lighten visible sun damage, age spots, and scars.