Deionized Water, Glycerin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.
1. You need to wash your skin with warm water to remove dirt and also open the pores of the skin. Opening the skin pores will facilitate easy and quick penetration of oils and nutrients into the skin.
2. After cleaning the skin, you need to exfoliate the area you are going to apply the skin whitening cream to. Exfoliating the skin helps to remove the dead and old cells leaving only the live cells behind. The exfoliation process can be made easy by rubbing exfoliating cream gently into the skin in circular motions, or you can also buy a glycolic acid chemical peeling lotion, to thoroughly remove the outer layer of skin, leaving behind the younger looking new skin cells.
Remember to take caution not to harm the sensitive areas such the eyes. You can use special facial creams on the sensitive areas which are milder, although you will want to try to get an even result all over the area you're applying the products to, which may be your whole body.
3. Once you have finished exfoliating the skin, rinse it with warm water and then dry it with a soft towel. Try not to rub the skin to avoid damaging the live cells. Patting the skin is recommended since it allows you to dry your skin effectively without damaging the live cells.
4. After drying your skin, you can now apply the cream. Use your fingertips to apply the cream on the skin, rub it gently in a circular motion until your skin becomes saturated. As I said, you may be using it all over your body, in which case you may need some help reaching parts of your back such as a brush, or you may just be applying to one area like the face or hands.
- Smoothens wrinkles and fine lines but also makes your skin look young and supple.
- It seeps deep into the skin thereby healing cracks caused by dryness.
- Great deal in treating eczema irritation and red rashes
- On itchy skin retains moisture and helps in healing dry and damaged skin.
- It is also ideal for acne prone skin and helps combat bacteria that cause pimples and breakouts