- Deionized Aqua
- Coconut Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Papaine Extract
1. Pull your hair away from your face with a headband or hair tie. This will keep your hair out of your face and enable you to wash your entire face, including your hairline.
2. Wet your face with lukewarm water. Hot water dries the skin and can lead to tissue damage and broken capillaries.
3. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.
4. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose.
5. Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed. Do not use cold water to rinse your face, because it's less effective at removing soap than warm water.
6. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub your skin. Feel your skin for any traces of soap residue, which can dry your skin or trigger acne breakouts if not rinsed away.
A special soap to effectively diminish skin imperfections such as pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and skin pigmentation. It works by fighting off acne-causing bacteria and reduces sebum production on the surface of the skin.
We carefully picked the ingredients of Skin Essentials Acne Soap for its maximum skin benefits:
- Coconut Oil is used in many natural beauty products, and for good reason: It's naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It also contains excellent moisturizing properties.
- Salicylic Acid helps reduce pimple inflammation, relieve painful acne, reduce oily skin that promotes acne and clears out gunky pores. All this helps treat acne and prevent further breakouts.
- Papaine Extract contains an abundance of vitamins and enzymes that make them powerful antioxidants. It is super effective in making the skin brighter and glowing.
- Glycerine is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.