- Deionized Aqua
- Ceto Stearyl Alcohol
Additional Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Bioflavonoids Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, octyl methoxy cinnamate, phenoxyethanol
1. You need to wash your skin with warm water to remove dirt and also open the pores of the skin. Opening the skin pores will facilitate easy and quick penetration of oils and nutrients into the skin.
2. After cleaning the skin, you need to exfoliate the area you are going to apply the skin whitening cream to. Exfoliating the skin helps to remove the dead and old cells leaving only the live cells behind. The exfoliation process can be made easy by rubbing exfoliating cream gently into the skin in circular motions, or you can also buy a glycolic acid chemical peeling lotion, to thoroughly remove the outer layer of skin, leaving behind the younger looking new skin cells.
Remember to take caution not to harm the sensitive areas such the eyes. You can use special facial creams on the sensitive areas which are milder, although you will want to try to get an even result all over the area you're applying the products to, which may be your whole body.
3. Once you have finished exfoliating the skin, rinse it with warm water and then dry it with a soft towel. Try not to rub the skin to avoid damaging the live cells. Patting the skin is recommended since it allows you to dry your skin effectively without damaging the live cells.
4. After drying your skin, you can now apply the cream. Use your fingertips to apply the cream on the skin, rub it gently in a circular motion until your skin becomes saturated. As I said, you may be using it all over your body, in which case you may need some help reaching parts of your back such as a brush, or you may just be applying to one area like the face or hands.
The Acne Buster Day cream is packed with amazing antioxidants used in tandem with sunscreen to prevent oxidative stress, pollutions and prevents further acne breakouts. It works by preventing future acne breakout while healing your skin and bringing back its flawless and glowing state.
We carefully picked the key ingredients of Beauty Glow Acne Buster Day Cream for its maximum skin benefits:
- Glycerine is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.
- Oleracea Italica Extract protects the skin and hair from UV rays and free radical damage. It's also a good source of Vitamin A that helps with skin cell regeneration to promote clear and even-toned skin.
- Bioflavonoids have been used in alternative medicine as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C, to support blood circulation, as an antioxidant, and to treat allergies, viruses, or arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice can soothe skin and serve as an anti-inflammatory. It can be efficiently used topically, because of its burn healing effects, scar reducing and wounds healing properties.