- Myristic Acid
- Pottasium Hydroxide
- Kaolin clay
- Salicylic acid
Additional Ingredients: Cucumber Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Tea Tree Oil, butylene glycol, fomes officinalis
(mushroom) extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol
Each time you wash your face, apply a little bit of cleanser to your fingertips. Gently rub it into your face, and then rinse with lukewarm water. Don't scrub, because it can dry out and damage your skin. Also avoid using a washcloth or sponge, which can be rough enough to irritate the skin
This cleanser works by purifying the surface of oily, acne prone skin by unclogging pores and absorb acne-causing bacteria deep within pores and help put a stop to breakouts before they even start. It has a pore refiner formula that minimizes pore appearance and overcomes all excessive oil secretion, smoothing, lightening and moisturizing.
We carefully picked the key ingredients of Beauty Glow Acne Buster Day Cleanser for its maximum skin benefits:
- Betaine has ability to smooth and soften the skin, reducing sensitivity to external irritants.
- Kaolin clay has detoxifying properties intended for acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Salicylic Acid helps reduce pimple inflammation, relieve painful acne, reduce oily skin that promotes acne and clears out gunky pores. All this helps treat acne and prevent further breakouts.
- Tea tree is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
- Calendula has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving rashes. It's also used as an antiseptic.