- Deionized Aqua
- Ceto Stearyl Alcohol
- Butylene Glycol
Additional Ingredients: Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Citrus Junos Fruit extract, Prunus Yedoensis Leaf extract (Sakura Extract), Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract,Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract,Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Honey Extract (Mel), Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
1. You need to wash your skin with warm water to remove dirt and also open the pores of the skin. Opening the skin pores will facilitate easy and quick penetration of oils and nutrients into the skin.
2. After cleaning the skin, you need to exfoliate the area you are going to apply the skin whitening cream to. Exfoliating the skin helps to remove the dead and old cells leaving only the live cells behind. The exfoliation process can be made easy by rubbing exfoliating cream gently into the skin in circular motions, or you can also buy a glycolic acid chemical peeling lotion, to thoroughly remove the outer layer of skin, leaving behind the younger looking new skin cells.
Remember to take caution not to harm the sensitive areas such the eyes. You can use special facial creams on the sensitive areas which are milder, although you will want to try to get an even result all over the area you're applying the products to, which may be your whole body.
3. Once you have finished exfoliating the skin, rinse it with warm water and then dry it with a soft towel. Try not to rub the skin to avoid damaging the live cells. Patting the skin is recommended since it allows you to dry your skin effectively without damaging the live cells.
4. After drying your skin, you can now apply the cream. Use your fingertips to apply the cream on the skin, rub it gently in a circular motion until your skin becomes saturated. As I said, you may be using it all over your body, in which case you may need some help reaching parts of your back such as a brush, or you may just be applying to one area like the face or hands.
This Ultimate Acne Buster Cream is so effective in eliminating acne. It reduces acne-causing bacteria to minimize breakouts quickly and effectively. Also helps to fade away the scars and dark spots. It soothes and heals to restore the youthful appearance. The cream also has moisturizing properties to keep skin from drying and making skin appear more radiant.
We carefully picked the key ingredients of Beauty Glow Acne Buster Night Cream for its maximum skin benefits:
- Glycerine is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.
- Camellia leaf extract has potent bioactive compounds with beneficial effects on the skin, including anti-glycation, stimulation of fibroblast collagen production, moisturizing, whitening and other beautifying and anti-aging benefits.
- Hyaluronic acid is well known especially for alleviating dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speeding up wound healing.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention.
- Grape seed has astringent properties, so is widely used to tone and tighten the skin. The toning and tightening properties play a key role in preventing breakouts or oily skin, simply by preventing clogging of pores and reducing bacteria on the skin.